PDX Breakfast Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cup & Saucer Café





Cup & Saucer Café

8237 N Denver
Kenton!


Date: 1/21/07
Arrival: 10:30am





Okay, I am so far behind in breakfast bloggin’ that my memories of this particular breakfast in January are a bit hazy. Luckily I have the pictures to refresh my memory! Before I begin, please note that Blogger kind of screwed up the formatting of my blog when they revamped their website. Maybe you didn’t notice, but I’m super anal about formatting for some reason. At least there is now the added bonus of ENLARGED PICTURES! That’s right, now you can click on each breakfast picture, which will lead you to a giant plate of awesomeness.


Where was I? Oh yes, breakfast. Way back in January the lovely Sara was in town representin’ NYC. I was excited to eat breakfast with her because Sara used to own Wax, a restaurant that was located on Interstate. This girl KNOWS breakfast, okay? The breakfasts at Wax were some of the best I’ve ever had.

Moving on, we decided to head up North to Kenton in order to try out the brand new Cup & Saucer up there. Don’t let the boring exterior fool you, the interior is quite cute and the menu is just like the other Cup & Saucer’s. The restaurant was packed and we waited for about 20 minutes to get a table.

I decided to order the Brioche French Toast. It was delicious. Check out how big the slices are! Yum
.



Kara had a scramble, and I don’t remember what it was called. Again, I am having a hard time remembering this breakfast experience because it happened almost 2 months ago! I don’t even recall what Kara thought of this meal. Sorry, Kara!



Sara pretty much ordered the entire menu. Just kidding (sort of). She decided to go with the corn cakes, scrambled eggs, and veggie sausage. She was extremely happy with her cakes!
All in all, we had a good breakfast in Kenton.




Wait Time Inside:
30 minutes

Wait Time For Food:
15-20 minutes

Service:
Friendly

Food:
Delicious

Options:
lots of scrambles, very vegan/veggie friendly.

Price: $7-8
Atmosphere:
Busy, friendly, cute on the inside

1 Comments:

Blogger kara lee said...

AND they didnt bat an eye when sara ordered the egg whites.
sweeeet!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home